Rules & Regulations of Online Application
for One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration programme (PGDEPA) (2020-21)
On-line application for admission to One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration Programme under The West Bengal University of Teachers' Training, Education Planning and Administration (Sarsuna Campus) is invited from the eligible candidates. Submission of application starts on and from 15th November, 2020. The last date of submission of application is 19th November, 2020. The detailed schedule of on-line admission process will be placed in the University website. There may be changes with short notifications. Therefore, all are requested to follow the website every day.
- Medium of instructions: Bengali/ English
- The PGDEPA programme shall be of a duration One Year (Two Semester) .
- Candidates seeking admission to One Year (Two Semester) Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration (PGDEPA) Programme having Master Degree with 55% marks from UGC recognized University/ Institute are eligible to apply. One year professional experience in educational field is desirable
- Age below 55years.
- The relaxation of percentage of marks for reserved category candidates shall be as per State Govt. rules.
- Admission will be done strictly on the basis of merit. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Board/ Council/ University examinations passed by them
- Calculation of Scores against marks for different examinations will be as follows:
Name of the Examination Total marks Obtained Marks % of Marks
(a * b)
Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination TM OM M = (OM*100)/TM 0.2 M * 0.2 Higher Secondary Examination TM OM M = (OM*100)/TM 0.2 M * 0.2 B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BBA/BCA (General/Pass) TM OM M = (OM*100)/TM 0.2 M * 0.2 B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) TM OM M = (OM*100)/TM 0.3 M * 0.3 B.E./B.Tech. TM OM M = (OM*100)/TM 0.3 M * 0.3 M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./MBA/MCA TM OM M = (OM*100)/TM 0.3 M * 0.3
- Number of Seats:
- Number of seats is 25
- Course Fee:
- Rs. 15000 /- ( Rupees Fifteen Thousand) only per Semester
- All the details in regard to admission will be notified in the website along with the publication of first merit list for eligible candidates.
- Admission Schedule Notification One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Administration Programme 2020-21
Sl. No Events Date 1 Submission of On-line Application starts on 15.11.2020 (Sunday) 2 Last date of submission of On-line Application 19.11.2020 (Thursday) 3 Last date of Modification Application form 19.11.2020 (Thursday) 4 Generation of Application form print receipt 20.11.2020 (Friday) 5 Publication of first merit list 22.11.2020 (Sunday) . 6 Date of admission From: 23.11.2020 (Monday)
To: 25.11.2020 (Wednesday)
7 Commencement of the classes To be announced later